The content and works provided on these Web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. We prove all information on our Web site, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided, especially for the content of external links. For our statistics and with the aim to improve the Web site we register your visit on a special server by means of cookies provided by the Google Analytic Programme. Google does not transfer this registered information to any third party if not required by law or if the third party is mandated by Google to process these data further. In no case Google will link your IP address with any others of your data.
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use when visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address,
- Date and time of access,
- Names and URLs of visited pages,
- Linking website from which access occurs
- browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your Internet provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use when using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further details are voluntary, but without content, your request is meaningless for us and will not be answered.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you made, unless the contact leads to an order for us, to a sale of our software solutions or courses.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use when using our comment function
In addition to your comment, the comment function on this page will also contain information about when the comment was created, your e-mail address and, if you do not post anonymously, the name of your chosen name.
Our comment function stores the IP addresses of the users who write comments. Since we do not check comments on our site before activation, we need this information in order to be able to act against the author in case of infringements such as insults or propaganda.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
You according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a Complaints, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR you can contact a supervisory authority. Normally you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual residence or work place or our company headquarters.
Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can see the closed representation of the bowl or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data security explanation